What new or existing opportunities are available?
We have Operating Practice sites within Melbourne available for Franchise. Details of these opportunities will be provided once an application has been received.
For new practice sites, due to the amount of preparation and information required, further discussion is needed. Our Franchise Director will arrange a meeting to answer all of your questions.
How much is the initial investment cost and what does the price include?
The below costs are estimates. Fees will vary according to site size and operating requirements.
Initial Franchise Fee
New Practice Site: $70,000 plus GST
Operating Practice Site: $110,000 plus GST
- Site Selection support/use of current operating site
- Use of Brand/Trademarks/Logo/Merch
- Promotion and Referrals
- Recruitment and Training
- Inventory List
- PsychPhys Decor/Sensory product package
- List of inventory
What are the on-going royalty fees?
Minimum Royalty payment for each period inclusive of:
- Cost of already set up and established practice (Mount Waverley, Williamstown, Frankston)
- Marketing Plans
- Business/Organisational strategies
- Head Office operational fees
- Business expansion/development
What franchise companion support is provided?
Support – Direct Franchisee
- Franchise Operations Support/Consultation
- Monthly Reporting
- Centralised Referral Process
- Centralised Booking system
- Centralised Accounts receivable/payable process
- Social Media
- Website Promotions
- Brochures and Flyers
- Centralised Payroll system
- Policies and Procedures, Expectations and Standards
- Learning and Development
What are the lease and franchise agreement terms?
Details specific to each Franchise will be provided in an Individual Franchise Agreement that is developed in consultation with Franchisee; and is drawn up legally and provided following successful interview.